Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Heart....if there is one...shall speaketh this....

We need to have a purpose in life…..why? otherwise whats the difference between you and an animal? Did I ever say I am different?...So you have no purpose?no goal? Well I do have one….whats that? Not to have a purpose…..huh???? I mean..whats the whole point? You say there has to be a purpose…..you go behind it…you may or may not achieve….but in all probabilities you fail to enjoy the journey..keeping only the purpose in mind……rather not to have it at all……in that way at least I will enjoy each and every second of my life..not gauging myelf whether or not I am on track to achieve my ‘purpose’. Having no purpose will make you irresponsible……that shows your lack of self belief…..huh??? why do you always need a pole to lean to….? if you are purposeless you will be seen as a failure….who decides if you are a success or a failure? Well?? Run your own race da…my success or failure is dependent on whether I satisfy my expectations…not on whether I satisfy other’s expectations on me….how can you be so selfish? You need to live for others…..THAT is selfishness….you expect recognition…you are self centred….at least I have no illusions about what I want……you never think for others…I do….huh?? If I focus on being happy I shall make the world a happier place…

To that extent I am selfish…no qualms about it…that’s blasphemy….see da…there are infinite ways of connecting two points….i rest my case

No comments:

Post a Comment