Sunday, July 8, 2007

Ek Choti Si Love Story

Run of the mill ones…..’I was in my school..there was this cute teacher…who used to be so sweet…..and beautiful…..and nice…..and I think she always had a soft corner for me’….well that is crap#1 ‘there was this neighbor of mine..who used to steal glances at me…. Knew she had something in mind..and was waiting or me to make the move’……crap#2

If we were to list in detail all the crushes that one has had…it would make a cart load full of bull shit. But then..that is what crush is all about…..you close ur eyes….and think…that…all is rosy around you…..you have the girl of ur dreams (women in some cases)….U r in her dream….and you live happily…AND then straight out of the blue…comes a knock….from whatever is left of the functional brain in you…..which says…’mawune dei..kanavu kandadhu podhum….asadu vazhiyaradha konjam nirithuttu…..ozhunga vellaiya paakara vazhiya paaru’

Crush is to an extent fine…it is easy to come out of it… …at the end of it all…when we think back about it….one is always in a position to share a laugh or two amidst embarrassment.

And so with this introduction lemme…prepare my own load of bull shit…..

It started way back when I was in school…..i must thank my sister a lot..coz one of my earliest crushes was her classmate……and that set the tone for most of my future crushes…..which always had me gawking at them…..and getting myself in such a twisted condition….that anyone could see the ‘jollu kottra moonji’ a thousand miles away…..then there was one in my tennis class…and then one….in my drama group….and then one…well…quite a few..in my college…..near my house……near the local temple……

This later matured into….a more sedate type of crush…..no more gawking..no more asadu vazhinjings….a very quite demeanor…trying to be as nice as possible..so that atleast you wont be avoided by your ‘crush’…….but then the inevitable always happened…’indha mara mandai ku innum puriya maatengaradhey…..’

Fir kya hua?????? Fir…………fir raveenaa aaayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii………….

Heard this somewhere? Well munna bhai it is….

And my story is the same too……one gone…one came…..this bloody mind…if ever it was good at something, it was on focusing and refocusing on things which didn’t require any attention at all…….

‘Dei…ava ennaiye paakara da’…….’right…una maadhiri kennai laam kooda indha ulagathula irukaala nu paakara’…..‘dei….whenever I go to cycling…she is always there….’ – ‘machaan….it the other way round da….nee naal muzhukka…..road la dhaan irukka…..ava illenaa vera yaaraavhadhu irundhirupa…..appo kooda nee idhey dialogue dhaan adichiruppe….’

And THEN the nirvana comes….NO..i am not talking of any of ur crush working out……I am talking about U realizing that ur ‘crushy’ feelings are superficial the moment you feel them….and then….the girls are saved……from ur gaucheness

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, good one dude, well written!!! U must write about ur current crush in ur next post maybe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. abe...chalo...yeh sab scene bandh kar aur chup chap mere blog me aake dhekhna...mein tho ek dhaasthan lik raha hoon...padke bathake jaana...which is crappier? urs or mine??? :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabaash sariya potti... Lets see who takes the crown? You or Jagan ;)
    Now don't imagine this in the Fedex and Rafa league. This crown is titled "Nonsense par excellence!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superappu!! Pavam....ondra renda!!
    The last line,'Girls are saved'... towers..so beautifully written!

    ReplyDelete