Monday, December 31, 2007

Grudging salute....eh!!!!! Get lost will ya :)

There are those whom you don’t care much about….if you speak wid them you have a good time…else….doesnt make much of a difference…..however they do become a part of your life….in a way in which you cant describe…..

She was one such lady….I respected her a lot – but that was before knowing her personally. And then, I would not say I despised her…but at least I no longer put her up on a pedestal….there wasn’t much more to it….4 yrs passed in college….

Then she came as my savior….when insomnia affected me….but I wasn’t too much intent on studying….i wanted to speak..or rather vent out my frustrations….she was there….always there I must say….(to give clarity to the context, I must say she was equally vela at that time..with nothing worthwhile to work on :D )….we spoke…we spoke…we spoke…..

To her credit, she tolerated me a lot – despite me being like that irritating mosquito which always seems to hum in the round abouts of your ear but never gets swatted….she helped me where she could….and was forthright in telling where she couldn’t…..went a long way in having no expectations…and yet have the confidence that it is truth which binds our pesky relationship….May God bless her….Amen……

No comments:

Post a Comment